You know we’ve all had bad days before, even if we’re in the bad mood for seemingly no reason at all.
Like, a day where nothing went wrong exactly – but you’re just in a bad mood anyway.
As someone who has struggled with depression for about a decade, I know how it feels to have low moods out of nowhere.
Something that I’ve recently discovered that helps me start my days on a positive note and puts me in a good mood right when I wake up is saying positive affirmations in the morning.
Daily positive affirmations can help you feel more confident, get rid of negative self-talk, help you focus your energy on what you want, and open you up to amazing possibilities.
Today I thought I’d share 35 of my favorite morning affirmations that can help you start your day off right!
- I am free from all fear and anxiety.
- I feel happy and content with my life.
- I believe in myself and my abilities.
- I am excited about today.
- Today I will create the life that I want.
- I look forward to new experiences.
- I am in charge of how I feel.
- My heart is overflowing with joy.
- Amazing things are going to happen today.
- I am outrageously grateful.
- I am worthy of everything good that life has to offer.
- I will not compare myself to others.
- I accept who I am because I am enough.
- I can accomplish anything that I set my mind to.
- I have the power to change for the better.
- I approve of myself and love myself deeply.
- I choose to be proud of myself.
- I am grateful to be alive today.
- I have unlimited potential.
- I am motivated to achieve all of my goals and dreams.
- Today will be a good day.
- I am worthy of love.
- With every exhale, I release stress and anxiety.
- I release my past hurts and live in the moment.
- I am fully present in all of my relationships.
- I am successful in everything I do.
- I embrace today with an open mind.
- I am beautiful in mind, body, and soul.
- I think positive thoughts and radiate positive energy.
- I am fearless and brave.
- My heart and mind are open.
- I forgive myself and others.
- I have a special purpose in this life.
- My body is strong and healthy.
- All good things come freely to me.
Do you ever start your day with morning affirmations? Which affirmation is your favorite? Let’s chat in the comments!
Let’s be friends! Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads
Leave a Reply