This post contains affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure here.
Christmas is right around the corner! 🎄
I know that there are tons of gift guides out there, so I thought I’d create a more unique one. Gift ideas for someone with anxiety!
If someone you care about struggles with anxiety, giving them a gift that can ease the struggle is a great idea.
As someone who has pretty high anxiety myself, I know what items can really help alleviate the symptoms. 🙂
So, here are 10 inexpensive gift ideas for someone with anxiety!
1. Aromatherapy Nasal Inhaler // Aromatherapy nasal inhalers can help people who struggle with anxiety in multiple ways. For one, they use essential oils to help reduce cortisol levels. They also help alleviate anxiety symptoms such as fatigue, depression, and dizziness. Plus, they can help with insomnia or trouble sleeping – both common symptoms in someone with anxiety!
2. Weighted Blanket // Weighted blankets are such an amazing thing for people who struggle with anxiety! The weight from the blanket helps put your nervous system into rest mode. They help you feel calmer and cozier and allow you to sleep easier. Plus, they help with symptoms such as a racing heart or irregular breathing, both trademarks of anxiety and panic.
3. Anxiety: Panicking about Panic // This book is “a powerful, self-help guide for those suffering from an anxiety or panic disorder” and it’s so, so helpful! It explains what anxiety is, how it affects you, and it gives you real ways to overcome it. I believe it will be therapeutic for anyone who struggles with anxiety or panic disorder.
4. Fidget Spinner Rings // These rings are not only super cute but also super useful for anyone with anxiety. We all know about fidget spinners and how they can help you release nervous jitters. But these rings allow you to fidget in a more discreet and fashionable way. The perfect anxiety accessory!
5. Hemp Gummies // First, I want to say that I’m not a doctor and I am not giving medical advice. Hemp gummies can be helpful for anxiety. They contain many important vitamins and nutrients such as omega fatty acids, vitamins B and D, and hemp oil. They can help boost your mood, lower your stress, and allow you to sleep better. All of this is important for someone with anxiety!
6. Sleep Spray // It’s no secret that people with anxiety can also struggle with falling asleep at night. Dr. Teal’s Sleep Spray can be helpful with that. It has melatonin and essential oils, which both calm you and help you fall asleep. Just spray some on your sheets and pillows before bed and enjoy the peace it gives you!
7. 100 Tattoos Adult Coloring Book // Coloring can calm anxious thoughts, give your mind something to focus on, and put you in an almost meditative state. Plus, it’s also fun. (: It’s a great hobby for anyone who struggles with anxiety!
8. Thumb Worry Stones // I’m a believer in the power of crystals and stones, so thumb worry stones are something I love! There are many stones to choose from and each of them has unique benefits depending on someone’s specific struggles. I like to keep thumb stones in my pocket or my purse so I can hold them when I’m feeling distressed about something. They can be a lifesaver for someone with anxiety!
9. Dotted Journal Set // Bullet journaling is a great way to be more organized, get creative, release emotions, and so much more. All of these are beneficial for someone with anxiety! This bullet journal set would be the perfect gift for them.
You might like: Bullet Journal Essentials for Beginners
10. Mindful Breathing Necklace // Anxiety and panic attacks usually have one main theme in common: irregular breathing. This necklace is super cute but it also serves as a tool for you to breathe into to help you slow your breathing which will relax your muscles, slow your heart rate, and help mitigate anxiety or panic attacks. It’s absolutely essential for anyone who suffers from these attacks!
What do you think of the items on this list? What would you add to it? Let’s chat in the comments!