This post may contain affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure here.
Hey friends, today I wanted to officially share some exciting news! (:
I had mentioned before that my workbook was officially published. But I wanted to share more about it here!
My book is called 365 Art Prompts: Daily Challenges for a Year of Creativity. 💜
This book is about exactly what the title says: helping you improve your creativity (and art skills) with a year-long art challenge.
I wanted to give you a little look inside the book and what it’s all about, plus talk about how it can help you improve your art skills – whether you’re into drawing, painting, writing, etc!
365 days of art prompts can help you improve your artistic skills!
I’ve mentioned in other posts (like this one) that practicing your creative hobby can really help you to improve your skills. Challenging yourself on a daily basis will really help you to get better – whether you’re into drawing, writing, painting, collage art, digital art, etc.
365 Art Prompts was created to challenge you to create something every day and improve your creative craft. If you’re given a random prompt and you challenge yourself to come up with a piece of art for it, you’ll really stretch your creativity. Trying new things like this will help you get out of your artistic comfort zone and grow!
I also love the idea of using this book because you can flip through it at the end of the 365 days and really see how much your skills have changed and improved!
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced artist, completing this art challenge will definitely help you improve your skills and grow in your creativity.
A peek at the pages of the book
Each page of the book has a space for 2 days’ worth of prompts. It also includes a little space to make your creative work. So, it’s like a sketchbook too!
Examples of the daily prompts include:
Here’s a peek at what the pages look like too. ⬇
Thoughts on using this book
- You don’t have to do the challenges in the order they’re presented in. If a certain prompt speaks to you or you’re struggling with one, you can change the order. Or open to a random page each day. It’s up to you!
- You can totally use a different medium each day if you want to switch things up and be even more creative. Think collages, poems, sketches, paintings, comic strips, or even digital drawings. Anything!
- If you miss a day, you can do 2+ in one day to keep up with it. Or if you know you won’t have time the next day, you can get ahead!
- Be as specific or broad as you want. Think about what the prompt means to YOU and interpret it however you’d like!
- You can make things even more fun by adding text, borders, or anything else to each prompt.
- If you’d like to share your art, you can use the hashtag #tamicreates365 and/or tag me in your post on social media!
You can get the book here!
Do you think 365 days of art prompts can help you improve your skills + creativity? What are your thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments!
Let’s be friends! Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads
Laurie Griggs says
Such a great idea to tap into your creativity!
Tracy McHugh says
Such a great idea! I always wished I was more artistic.
Pastor Natalie (Examine This Moment) says
Great ideas. I appreciate you sharing these suggestions. 😊
Pastor Natalie (Examine This Moment)