Hello & welcome to Tami Creates!
Tami Creates is a creative lifestyle blog dedicated to helping women live their best lives.
I started this blog in July of 2021 as a way for me to work on improving my own mental health, while also attempting to help other women at the same time. For as long as I can remember, I’ve had a passion for creating – whether it’s writing or drawing. And I’ve also always wanted to help other females in some way.
I blog about creativity, mental health, personal development, and random bits of my life.
I want Tami Creates to be a safe community for women who struggle with their mental health. I also want to be 1000% authentic and truly connect with my readers.
I would love for you to join me on my journey of self-growth and I hope this blog helps you with your own self-growth in some way too. I hope you like it here! <3
I’m a twenty-something customer service rep trying to work my way toward my dream life. I’m hoping to start art school soon and get my dream job in the art world!
I’m also someone who has lived with anxiety and depression for most of my life and I’ve learned (still learning) ways to help me cope and thrive despite these issues.
Here are some random facts about me:
- I listen to true crime podcasts and videos religiously.
- My biggest hobbies are creating, reading, and playing video games (PS4).
- I seem to get bored having the same hair color for too long so I dye it a lot.
- I’m super into music and I have a wide music taste; I also have a growing vinyl collection.
- I loooove dogs and I have a Boxer and a German Shepherd.
- I wear more black than any other color.
- I’m pretty shy and awkward in real life but I’m more outgoing online.
- Along with my vinyl collection, I also collect movies and horror is my favorite.
- I’m an empath and I can usually read people’s energy really well.
- I’m open-minded and love reading/talking about things like UFOs, cryptozoology, etc.
Some stuff you might want to check out:
- My Etsy shop
- My latest blog posts
- Ways to contact me
- FREE resources for living your best life!
- My art workbook