This post may contain affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure here.
Happy November! 🍂
If you’re someone who really follows this blog (I love you!) then you may have noticed I’ve been MIA for… over 3 months now.
I was really struggling with some problems in my personal life. I regret letting that keep me away from here for so long but I’m glad to be back.
October was SO much better for me than previous months, and I hope it was great for you too! (:
I didn’t really celebrate Halloween, even though it’s my favorite holiday. To be fair, I’m a horror fan and lover of everything spooky so my life is Halloween-themed pretty much all year round, haha! I DID xxx
But without further ado, here’s another post in my monthly recap series– finally! <3
October blog posts:
- I’m so stoked about this Wednesday Addams doll that I made (using this amazing pattern). It’s honestly probably my favorite thing I’ve ever made so I decided to keep her, lol.
- I made little rainbow wall hanging decor thingies that you can find in my Etsy shop here. (:
- I also made a little mushroom keychain that you can find in my Etsy shop here!
- I made myself a black and purple toy hammock for my plushies. <3
- I also made a car rearview mirror hanging UFO and alien charm (unpictured) that will be in my Etsy shop soon!
- Purchase: These inexpensive but adorable bat thigh garters; I love them so much!
- Movie: I watched Ma and I loved it! If you’re into suspense/horror, you can find it on Netflix, Amazon, or Tubi.
- Art supply: Lion Brand 24/7 cotton yarn is the best yarn I’ve ever used and I purchase it for every project possible, lol.
- Food: I lovelovelove everything I’ve tried from EveryPlate so far, but their southwest pork flautas are absolutely amazing. (If you want to try EveryPlate, you can get your first box for free with this link!)
In October I wanted to:
- Unfortunately, I didn’t set any goals for October
- Read a book (I haven’t read in forever!)
- Continue losing weight
- Add 4 items to Etsy
- Celebrate Thanksgiving with family
- Reach 100 Instagram followers? – I had to re-start my account, unfortunately 🙁
How was October for you? What’s your biggest goal for November? Let’s chat in the comments!