This post may contain affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure here.
Hi friends, and happy June! Summer officially begins later this month. 🌻
I know that it’s no longer the beginning of the month. But better late than never, right? Haha.
May was a pretty good month for me. Not much happened, but my mental health was definitely better than it has been.
Praying that my mental health continues to improve. 🙏
I hope May was a good month for you, and I hope June is even better!
But anyway, here’s another look at my life and art lately!
May blog posts:
- 11 Simple Ways to Live a More Creative Life
- Tips for Living in the Moment (Free Worksheet!)
- 35 Morning Affirmations to Start Your Day Right
- How to Handle Small Talk When You Have Social Anxiety
- Recent Reads // Vol. 3
- Monthly Reset: 10 Things to Do at the Beginning of Each Month
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Art Skills
- 5 Weekly Habits for a Better Life
- 60 Things to Be Happy About Today
- 12 Rules for Life: Book Review
- Life + Art Lately #5
- Tbh, I haven’t been creating as much art as I’d like to lately. But I did make these Powerpuff Girls magnets and this X-Files painting. They should be listed in my Etsy shop soon if you’re interested! 🙈
Things I’m loving lately:
- I just finished Stieg Larrson’s Millenium trilogy and I loved it! They’re great mysteries and I’m debating on whether or not I want to read the other books in the series, even though they weren’t written by the same author.
- I recently bought (and watched) a Halloweentown 1 & 2 DVD. These were my absolute FAVORITE Halloween movies as a kid and I still love them so much! The nostalgia and Halloween vibes are real. 🧡
- I know this is super random but I also got a pack of exfoliating bath cloths and I don’t regret it, haha. They feel so good and I also feel so clean after using them!
Blog + life news:
- I was originally planning to write a sort of self-help book about anxiety. I had so much planned out with it, but something in my heart told me that it wasn’t time to write that yet. I felt like I should try my hand at fiction writing instead.
I actually have 3 full ideas for fiction novels that I’d love to write. I’ve been planning my first one and I’m so excited about this passion project for me! I’ve always loved writing, ever since I learned how to. My father has also always encouraged me to write a full novel and he’s happy I’m going through with it, haha. 😊
- I’m still one of Google’s paid early testers for their Thank with Google pilot program and it’s been so much fun! It’s an expressive way for my readers to show their support and appreciation for my work, by sending me virtual stickers. You can send these stickers by clicking the button that says “Thanks” at the top of my blog posts.
Thank with Google gives my audience the chance to share which content they value the most and why, by attaching a personal note with a paid virtual sticker that is sent directly to me. I love this because it means that I can see which content is liked most, and I can create more content like that! I also love reading the notes that people send. 💜
What’s been going on with you lately? How was May for you? Let’s chat in the comments!