This post may contain affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure here.
Hi friends, and happy May! 🌿
April had its ups and downs for me. But considering how badly I’ve been struggling this year, I’m glad to say that this is the best I’ve felt in a while.
Here’s hoping that things get better from here. 🤞
I hope you all had a wonderful April and I hope May is even better for you!
And now it’s time for the 4th post in this series. Here’s a look at my life and art lately. 😊
April blog posts:
- Free Adult Coloring Pages for Better Mental Health!
- Keystone Habits and Why They’re Important
- Spring Cleaning: 50 Things to Get Rid of Today
- The Benefits of Writing Down Your Goals
- 9 Ways to Stay Creative (When You’re in a Rut)
- Recent Reads // Vol. 2
- The 5 Areas of Self-Care + Examples
- How to Turn Off Your Mind When You’re Too Stressed to Sleep
- 7 Ways Owning a Dog Has Made Me a Better Person
- 20 Healthy + Inexpensive Ways to Reward Yourself
- Life + Art Lately #4
Blog + life news:
- As I said at the beginning of this post, I’ve been doing better than I was last month. I’m still not completely okay mentally, but progress is progress! I also just (finally) celebrated Easter with my extended family a couple of days ago and that was great. Seeing family always makes me happy!
- I’ve been getting back into the swing of things again with my blog and artwork recently. I’ve posted much more consistently here on the blog, I’ve gone back to adding 1 listing to my Etsy shop each week for the past couple of weeks, and I’ve been trying to grow my newish Instagram account!
- I didn’t make as much art in April as I would’ve liked. 😖 But I did make a little painting of a powerline, rainbow, and house. I also made a bigger painting of a woman with flowers that I called “Beautiful Mind” you can find both of them in my Etsy shop!
Things I’m loving lately:
- I read several books in April, but my favorite was Lock Every Door by Riley Sager. If you like suspense/thriller novels and you haven’t read this one, you should definitely check it out!
- I lovelovelove Stephanie Harlowe and I recently started listening to her podcast (Crime Weekly) on Spotify. I’m obsessed! I love Derrick Levasseur too. You can find the podcast anywhere or you can watch the videos on YouTube right here!
- I’ve been spring cleaning and I recently tried TriNova’s all-natural, plant-based cleaners. They’re amazing! They do a great job of cleaning, they’re safe around kids and pets, and they smell heavenly!
- I know this is silly but I love chokers and I recently purchased this cute pink and black cat choker. I’m obsessed, haha.
What’s been going on with you lately? How was April for you? Let’s chat in the comments!