This post may contain affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure here.
Happy April, friends. Spring is here! 🐣
I know this is a cliche but I seriously cannot believe that we’re already into the 4th month of the year! It seems like it was 2021 just yesterday. 😭
I haven’t accomplished as much as I had planned to by this point, but I’m getting there I guess. I try to tell myself that I still have time, haha.
I hope you’ve all had a great year so far! We’re still in weird times right now but I hope things get better.
Buuuut, it’s time for the 4th post in this series so here’s a look at my life and art lately!
March blog posts:
- 9 NEW Books to Read This Spring / Summer 2022
- Free Mood Trackers for Better Mental Health
- 5 of the BEST True Crime YouTube Channels
- Drawing for Beginners: Must-Have Supplies
- 11 Important Ways to Take Care of Your Mental Health
- Life + Art Lately #3
Blog + life news:
- I’m excited to be one of Google’s paid early testers of their Thank with Google pilot program! Thank with Google is an experimental feature that allows you to purchase a virtual sticker and directly show your appreciation for content on my website. It’s also a fun and creative way to connect with creators. There are a variety of stickers to select from and every time you send a paid sticker, you can add a personal message which I enjoy receiving. For me, these virtual stickers translate into direct revenue to support the work that goes into the content that you are enjoying on my blog.
You can find the Thank with Google feature in a few places on my website, like the top of my blog posts. If you try it out, let me know what you think! 😊
- I went to the doctor in the middle of March and we’re thinking that I’ve had extremely bad GERD for 6 months, which was hurting so many parts of my body and mind. For a couple of months, I wasn’t able to go almost anywhere and it was causing major depression. I was prescribed 3 months of Nexium and started a new antidepressant for my anxiety. I’m planning to go back to the doctor at some point to make sure there isn’t an underlying problem that will cause the GERD to come back after it clears up. I can see some slow progress in my mental health and I’m hopeful that this new medicine might help me get back to myself again! 💗
- Sadly, I didn’t make any physical artwork in March. But I did practice my digital art skills and made 7 drawings. Here are 4 of them! I’m thinking of making stickers to sell in my Etsy shop but I’m not sure if I’m ready yet. 🙈
Things I’m loving lately:
- I read Small Sacrifices by Ann Rule and gave it 5/5 stars. It was one hell of a book. My feelings on it are complicated but you can read my full review right here, haha.
- I’m loving my Neutrogena Hydro Boost scalp scrub, shampoo, and conditioner. They all smell so fresh and clean, and leave my hair feeling super moisturized!
- I’ve been trying to work on my stomach health (thanks, anxiety) so my dad got me these Karma probiotics waters. They have active healthy bacteria in them and it’s weird when you watch them infuse into the water, haha. But they taste so good and they’re super healthy!
- Stephanie Harlowe has recently become my FAVORITE YouTuber and I can’t stop binging her videos. I just had to talk about her because she’s the best, haha. You can check out her channel right here!
What’s been going on with you lately? How was March for you? Let’s chat in the comments!