This post may contain affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure here.
Hi friends, and happy March. 🌸
It’s time for post #4 in my Life + Art Lately series!
I’m stoked that spring is coming. The weather should be warming up here soon and I’m excited about being able to spend time outside again!
I also just feel like I need to say that there is so much going on in the world right now. It seems like whenever things start to get better, something bad happens again. It makes my heart hurt.
Not much has been going on in my life recently though. Just more of the same, which I’ll get into in a moment…
But here’s a look at my life and art lately!
February blog posts:
- How to Improve Your Self-Discipline
- When and How to Take a Mental Health Day Off
- 11 Simple Ways to Show Yourself Love (Right Now)
- Improve Your Art Skills With 365 Days of Art Prompts
- 15 Ways to Simplify + Declutter Your Life
- Life + Art Lately #2
- Recent Reads // Vol. 1
Blog + life news:
- As I said last month, my book is officially published (you can find it here) and this month I worked on plans for my next book. It will be a self-help/mental health book and I’m so excited to really start working on it!
- I feel like a broken record saying this again and again, but I’ve still been struggling with health problems. It’s been making my anxiety crazy lately. I have a dr. appointment this Wednesday, so hopefully, by the time I share next month’s “Life & Art” post, I’ll be able to say that it’s all better and go into more detail about it! 💜
- I got locked out of my Instagram for “suspicious activity” even though they didn’t specify what was suspicious. I’m not sure what I did wrong but I had to start over, which is pretty annoying because my following was growing steadily. But if you’d like, you can follow my new account right here!
- I’ve been more absent from this blog and social media than I’d like to have been. I’m hoping to get way more done this month!
- I made my first digital drawing and I’m pretty happy with how it turned out! I can’t wait to get hopefully get an iPad and make some stuff I can turn into stickers, prints, etc. 🥰
- I made a simple cityscape painting that you can find in my Etsy shop here!
- I tried to make a little wooden PlayStation sign for myself. I need to fix a few things on it but I actually like it.
- I tried something kind of different for myself and made a cozy snowy painting that you can also find in my Etsy shop here!
Things I’m loving lately:
- Alkaline88 water. It’s yummy and it improves the pH levels in your stomach!
- This cute little daily to-do notepad. I don’t have a planner this year, since I use my bullet journal for a lot of stuff now. But I love using these simple daily to-do lists!
- Revlon Ultra HD Snap nail polish in Berry Bliss!
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn. It’s such a good book!
What’s been going on with you lately? Did you have a good start to the new year? Let’s chat in the comments!