This post may contain affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure here.
Happy Wednesday and happy February! 💖
Last month I started sharing Life + Art Lately and now it’s time for post number 2 in that series!
I have so much fun putting posts like this together so I’m excited to share this today, haha.
We’re officially one month into the new year and it’s time to look at my progress on some of my goals and what’s been going on with me lately, plus a peek at my recent art.
So without further ado, let’s just jump right into it! 😋
January blog posts:
- 11 Ways to Develop Your Creativity
- 13 Ways to Feel Happier (Right Now)
- So Much to Live For: Book Review
- Why and How to Start a Journal (+55 Journal Prompts!)
- 10 Tips for Dealing With Toxic People
- My Favorite Place to Buy Cheap Books Online
- Making a Difference with Random Acts of Kindness
- 7 Healthy Lifestyle Changes I Want to Make This Year
- 5 Ways to Express Yourself Through Your Appearance
- 30 Day Self-Care Challenge (Free Printable!)
- Life + Art Lately #1
Blog + life news:
- First of all, MY BOOK IS OFFICIALLY PUBLISHED! I’m so excited about it too. You can check it out here if you’re interested! 💜
- If you read this blog post here, then you know that I wanted to focus on exercise for the month of January. Unfortunately, I didn’t start working out until around the middle of the month. Better late than never though, right? I’m just hoping to keep the momentum going!
- I was sick AGAIN in January. I’m currently waiting for a chance to get a check-up at the doctor because I seem to be getting sick a lot lately.
- I also got a new side job cleaning apartments. I haven’t been very busy lately since my sort of mental breakdown. So it feels good to have something else to add to my plate and the extra money is nice too. 😊
- I made a little painting of Himiko Toga, my favorite character from My Hero Academia. I’m not super happy with the way it turned out but I’ll definitely try again in the future, haha.
- I sold the little Koffing painting that I actually made a while ago!
- I made a rainbow UFO painting and a painting of a little cat sitting on the moon – both of them are for sale in my Etsy shop. 😊
Things I’m loving lately:
- I got a gift card for Ulta so I bought their red Hocus Pocus eyeliner and a cute little heart face stamp, which I’m obsessed with! I also bought a lipstick but the color was not what it was supposed to look like and I’m honestly not super excited about it, haha.
- I’ve been trying to save money by making coffee at home instead of buying it every day. So I’m loving these Donut Shop K Cups, haha!
- If you know me well at all, you know that I looove video games and I’ve recently gotten back into playing Rocket League again. It can be a difficult game but it’s so much fun – plus it’s free!
- I’m currently reading You Are a Badass and Cheddar Off Dead. I’m enjoying both of them so far. 😄
What’s been going on with you lately? Did you have a good start to the new year? Let’s chat in the comments!