This post may contain affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure here.
Happy December! 🎄
It’s one of my most favorite times of the year!
I hate being cold and I hate snow (even though it snows a lot here) but I love the holidays.
November was a pretty good month for me. It’s a long story but I’ve been struggling with physical and mental health problems for the past 5ish months and they started to improve in November, which I’m soo thankful for!
And this is a small detail but I also dyed my hair from blonde to black which I’m pretty happy with, haha. 🙂
Before I share my December goals, here’s a list of the blog posts I published last month in case you missed any!
November blog posts:
- 40 Ways to Manage Anxiety (Free Printable!)
- How to Create a Vision Board that Works for You
- 5 of the BEST True Crime YouTube Channels
- 20 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Painting Vinyl Records
- 10 Gift Ideas for Someone with Anxiety
- Bullet Journal Essentials for Beginners
- Gone At Midnight: Book Review
- How To Be More Productive (Free Printable Planner)
- How to Make Abstract Art: 4 Tips
- November Goals + October Recap
November goals recap:
- Exercise regularly – This didn’t happen and I don’t have a good excuse for it. But I’m moving it to this month’s goals!
Make (at least) 1 Etsy sale –I know 1 sale isn’t a big deal to some people but after I just went months without a sale, I’m happy with it! Now I just want to make steady sales again.
- Reach 200 Instagram followers – I didn’t put as much effort into Instagram as I was planning to but I’m okay with it for now.
Start creating my book –I actually have my book pretty much done! I do have more work to do before it’s completely ready to publish though. Make at least $0.01 from this blog –I actually made over $6, which isn’t a lot but it’s something and I’m happy with it!
- Set my goals for 2022 – I’m someone who LOVES to set goals so of course, I’m excited for this. I’m sad that 2021 seemed to fly by so fast, but I’m also kind of excited about a fresh start. To be completely honest, my life was kind of a mess for most of 2021, so I’m determined to be better next year!
- Set up my new bullet journal – I’m also excited for this one! I’m using a new bullet journal for next year and I can’t wait to get creative with it.
- Exercise regularly – As I said, I didn’t do well with this last month so I’m determined to do better in December!
- Publish my book? – I’m hoping to actually launch my book this month but I at least want to have some plan in place for it to publish at the beginning of January, at the latest.
- Make (at least) another Etsy sale – I really want to get more steady sales on Etsy so I’m hoping for more than one sale, but I’ll be happy with anything.
- Reach 200 Instagram followers – I want to focus more on Instagram this month and hopefully reach over 200 followers. (You can follow me on Instagram here!)
- Enjoy Christmas – I love getting together with family, exchanging gifts, eating good food, and everything else that comes with the holidays. I want to be in the moment and enjoy it!
Feel free to share your December goals in the comments; I’d love to see what y’all are up to! And if you’re a blogger, feel free to leave some of your November blog posts so I can check ’em out!