This post may contain affiliate links. You can view my full disclosure here.
I’m someone who loves things like making lists and setting goals, and I know I’m not alone!
I’m going to be sharing a post like this every month, where I share a recap of my month and my goals for the next month.
I thought I’d do this because not only does it help keep me motivated and accountable, but it also gives everyone more of a glimpse into what’s going on with me and my personal life. 🙂
I also created a monthly goal-setting worksheet that you can download for FREE when you sign up for my newsletter! Just click the image below to sign up! 🙂
July’s blog posts:
- A Beginner’s Guide to Tarot Cards (Free Printable)
- The BEST Paint Pens/Acrylic Markers Ever
- 11 Things That Help When I’m Having a Bad Day
- How to Start an Etsy Shop: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Ways to Develop Your Creativity
- My 7 Favorite Podcasts Right Now
- The Stranger Beside Me: Book Review
- 30 Creative Hobby Ideas for Better Mental Health
My August goals:
- Lose some weight – I’d like to improve my overall health and lose some weight. I’m not as focused on weight as I am improving my health, but weight loss would be the easiest way for me to track my progress. I don’t want to obsess over a certain number, so I’m just aiming to lose “some” haha! (I’m also planning to share some of my health plans in a later blog post.)
- Make 3 sales on Etsy – I only opened my Etsy shop months ago, and I was making some pretty regular sales. But recently, the sales have stalled for some reason. So, I’m hoping to add a bunch more listings and make at least 3 sales in August!
- Reach 200 Instagram followers – I created new social media accounts for this blog, and I really want to grow them as much as I can. Instagram is my favorite social media site, so I want to focus on that one too. I have around 80 followers right now but I feel like reaching 200 in August is an obtainable goal!
- Make at least $0.01 from this blog – First, I want to say that money is totally not why I started this blog. I started it as a creative outlet, and because I’ve had a love for blogging for over 5 years now. But, I would love to be able to have a full-time job with this blog so that I can devote even more time to it and create more with it. So, I’d like to maybe earn at least something with it in August.
- Read 2 books – I had a yearly reading goal on Goodreads to read 15 books in 2021. But I’ve only read 5 so far, haha. I’m behind, so I’d like to read 2 books in August!
- Fix my sleep schedule – I’ve been really bad about going to bed and waking up at the same time every day. As someone who struggles with anxiety and depression, this can be so bad. So I want to work on that and get into a regular routine.
Feel free to share your goals in the comments; I’d love to see what y’all are up to! And if you’re a blogger, feel free to leave some of your July blog posts so I can check ’em out!